Monday, April 09, 2007

Hello people!
Yesterday went to have dinner at IMM, with family.
Kinda miss mummy's presence.

Dinner-ed at Pepperlunch again, lol.
Redeemed a free caramel ice-cream.

Salmon set! [:

Looks like some messed up thing.
D:
Lol.

OH! My new hair looks like, omg?
Lol whatever man. I dont trust barbers anymore.
Next time, Im gonna stick to the one at Jean Yip.

I love the little tail at the back (:

Mummy called from Taiwan! Yesyes.
I MISS YOU MUMMY! x)

When its time to be serious, just be okay?

Had 5 stations today during PE lessons.
I sucked at sit-ups. Ha ha.
But I think I got 3 points, if Im not wrong.
But I dont think I'll get Gold.
:(

Liyana says my hair looks like a mushroom.
Jackson says my hair looks like a lion.
Bah, so I dont intend to tie it from now onwards :)

Our reflections.
Love you, dearest :D

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy cca day!
God, bless me in the squad Im taking for fancy drills. & may them remember their moves.
Spent so much time thinking & worrying bout it.
Shall go & chiong & pia through my coursework.
Goodbye all.

No comments: